I’m Raechel Larsen, owner of Modern Bay Designs, formerly known as Larsen & Company. I received my degree in Business Administration and went to work in the nonprofit sector creating programs for animal welfare organizations. I was trained to find the weak links in an organization and build a sustainable long term solution, which has propelled me to where I am today.
A year later I founded my own animal rescue and helped others do the same. Over the years I found that my passion was assisting women who had the drive to make something for themselves, but just did not know where to start. The more startups I worked with I found people struggled with branding and website development the most. And then it hit me, I was really good at branding and website development and helping people through that overwhelming process.
Over the years I have carefully crafted a team of professionals who specialize in branding, website creation, business development, content writing, and graphic design. We work hard for ourselves but also to make a better for the people we support. I’m a no B.S., no sugar coating type of woman because sometimes, that’s exactly what you need to get your business where you want it to be.
Modern Bay Designs
To land small businesses their dream clients the first time by creating a well branded website that targets their dream clients.
My Promise to You
Is to create a brand and website that you are proud to show off.
What is MBD
Modern Bay Designs is a carefully crafted business that was created with you in mind to provide quality business solutions with no B.S., straightforward answers and clear solutions to your problems.
Who I Help
I company specializes in working with female entrepreneurs by enabling them to harness their company’s strength through brand image and an online presence.
The Right Fit
We are the right fit for your company if you are:
- Thinking of starting a business
- Just started your business and need a brand and website
- Struggling with your current brand and website
- Looking to recreate and rebrand
To create a level of professional comfortability
- To have an open mind and dialogue
- To be honest and not to sugar coat
- To be accountable
- To be the motivation behind projects
- To guide clients to find their business brand
- To have a classy but simple no b.s. policy
What I Will Do for You
Actually make you feel excited to see your logo and website
- Create a effortless brand that you want to show off
- Expand your company’s online public reach
- Bring confidence and professionalism to your business
- Attract more online business
- Increase your customer list
- New stream of income through purchasing online
- Give your customers 24/7 online access to your showroom